Friday, April 25, 2014

Cocorose London Foldable Shoes- My First Love!

Every woman loves fashionable shoes. If they fulfill both the purposes namely comfort and fashion, then shoes are the best friends of women while partying, travelling and running. When Cocorose London first invited me to show their collection, I thought it would be just like the ones I have used before. But I was really amazed after viewing their entire collection of foldable shoes closely. I guess they are more than shoes; they are the key to comfort and beauty. My first experience with this leading ballet shoes brand was quite interesting and I want to thank the owner for inviting me to their outlet. 

Attraction for trendy shoes is not a new trend. Each time when we see something super stylish or say more than fashionable we at least think once about it when we at the end of the day go to bed. Every woman out there desires to create a unique collection of shoes. But what are the factors what you, being a woman, consider while buying shoes? I consider comfort and style the most, after that budget and other preferences. Well as I discussed earlier about my visit to Cocorose London, I must add here that the quality of the shoes offered by them is amazing. Moreover you beautiful pair of shoes come in the Cocorose London’s special box.

The things which I personally like about foldable shoes are:

1. You can easily carry them in your handbag

2. I know most of the women love to wear high heels while partying, don’t you think you need a pair of foldable shoes after party? If yes then these folding shoes are perfect choice.

3. These shoes can be teamed up with a variety of outfits. 

4. I just love the collection.

Well apart from the factors I mentioned above the major reason of selecting folding shoes is that they don’t cause injury or pain like high heels.  

You can browse through the collection here: Diffusion Foldable Shoes

This Post was submitted by Ketti, a fashion blogger; want to share your foldable shoes experience?

Mail us Here: cocoroselondonuk@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment