Thursday, November 06, 2014

Cocorose London Fold Up Shoes

As a child, whenever I looked at the high heels that women wore to parties, I had a hidden desire of wearing them. But things turned to be different when I had the opportunity of wearing such shoes. It was very sad indeed that after wearing these shoes for some time, my legs began aching and I had to find a seat in the party to hide my discomfort. There have also been occasions when I walked without any shoes to my home as the heels bothered me too much. I was really upset with the whole thing, when someone suggested me about foldable flat shoes. 

Flat, foldable shoes from Cocorose London

Flat shoes for party? I was not convinced. But when I checked out the collections at Cocorose London, I was more than happy. Now I had shoes that were flat and comfortable and extremely stylish at the same time. I could keep on wearing them for hours without hurting my feet and without compromising on the style quotient. The specialty of shoes at Cocorose London is that they are foldable in nature. 

See Now: Foldable Travel Shoes 

It means that the shoes can be folded and fit into a small pouch and carried easily from one place to another. The soles of the shoes are made in such a manner that folding them does not cause any harm to the shoes. 


Flat shoes for casual wear 

When I tried wearing flat foldable shoes, I did not feel the need of wearing other kinds of shoes ever. They are extremely comfortable and can be worn to any occasion or event. There are wide collections of such shoes for casual wear. I have worn these shoes while going out shopping or while hanging out with my friends or during some casual work. The shoes are available in wide varieties of designs and patterns to suit every occasion. While some of the shoes come in uniform colors and shades with a shiny or matte finish; some of the shoes come in attractive prints as well. The prints vary from being sober to being extremely bold and flashy. Choose the one that suits your taste and your personality. 


Foldable shoes for parties and special occasions

Since I had problem wearing high heels for long time in parties and special occasions, I chose to wear the lovely flat foldable shoes from Cocorose London for such events. There are special collections of ‘party’ and ‘special event’ shoes in the boutique footwear store. I was taken aback when I was shown the collection. 


While some of the shoes were flashy, shiny and extremely gorgeous in looks and appeal; others had a sober look and feel. Now I have collections of many such shoes in my wardrobe matching with different party outfits. I can now enjoy late night parties comfortably without hurting my feet.  

Lovely pouches for carrying the foldable shoes

Apart from the comfort of the flat foldable shoes and the varieties in which they are available, another thing that is highly attractive about the shoes is that they come in lovely small pouches. After being folded, the shoes become small in size and can be easily put inside the small bag that comes with it. Usually the pouch is made from some velvety material and is lovely to look at. It can be easily tucked into a hand bag. Try the shoes once and you will not look for other options.  


No comments:

Post a Comment